=O!!! I skipped work the day after my "3rd month working at JAB" day.

Woke up at 1.00pm and I totally forgotten to inform Aunty Carmen for not coming to work. I actually scolded mom for not waking me up earlier, just in case the teachers gone back after 1.10pm when school's over ya see.. And I only realize that my phone no batt on my way to the school.

GREAT. I only get to msg Carmen and TS when I reached home...

Drove to CBN after fetching my sis. I am still scared of slopes. Especially the one near SMK CBN. *sobs* I was praying so hard that there won't be a traffic jam near the St.John church....

Got my things done at the school by 2.30pm.

and oh.. did you know.. being an ex-student is good. Somehow. *cough*

You see so much things, yet you couldn't do anything but keep looking. And yet, it amuses me to see people flinching whenever I see them today. Hey! I don't have any 'power' to do anything.
Stop giving me those looks.


I saw Mr.Ben!!!! *closes one eye* zzzz... I still owe him a month or two fees... Shhhhh...

Another jam near the National Library. I'm getting better at the roundabout. =P Kwakwakwa...

But my driving still gets lecture from mom. Oh well...

P.S: O.O it's FRIDAY tomorrow!!!! I didn't know that!!!!! WTH?!!!! *grins* THE WEEKEND IS COMING!!!!! OMG. IT HAS BEEN LIKE SO LONG SINCE I GOT TWO DAYS OFF WEIIII!!!!!

(i know i'm exaggerating. =P)

YESSSHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

*jumps up and down*
*running around in circles*

Weeeeeee~~~~~~~!!!!!

HAPPY ADVANCED WEEKENDS PEOPLE!!!

MUAXXXXX!!!!

0 firefly(s):

The Author

A student currently pursuing the ACCA qualification.

She despises Mondays, cherishes Fridays, and totally adores weekends.

Enjoys doing many typical activities.

Just another ordinary girl, until you really know her well. ;P In actual fact, I'm SUPERGIRL! *laughs*

Vivian C.

Vivian C.