HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY JO!
*cough* Since I only blog this AFTER a few days...


Went to Jo's surprise party which was held at Shakey's after my lunch. Changed my cloth before going though..

Reached later than I was supposed to. Was raining cats and dogs. So you couldn't really blame me for being a bit late ok!

Started writing messages on Jo's birthday card...

Valerie~

SueFaye~

And the messages were some suggestions on what to do with the prezzie we were about to give her. *cough*

The presents! A shirt, an... AHEM, and a card =)

After that, we chit-chat alot on random stuffs while waiting for Jo to arrive.

Then suddenly the lights were off, Jo came up and TADAH!!!!





She didn't even take a look at where we were sitting at.. *sobs*

Btw, I hate balloons. Not because I'm scared it'll pop or something. See the balloon right behind me where I sit? Kept ganggu-ing me ok!! And the Shakey's ceiling was pretty low... Summore they wanna tie balloons near the ceiling... Geeeez.... Block my way je. Have to duck.. I'm pretty tall u know! XD

I find this pic cute =P

Jo reading the card..

Priceless facial expression of hers?

After this is all the photos I took when we were eating.



The bad thing about being the photographer is that I cannot camwhore much. Not much of me in the photos lor. *sobs* No candid shots at all..

Btw, this was taken during OUR own private present opening moments...


*cough* Fine la. I shall tell you what we bought her.


.

*drums roll*

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
TADAH!!!!!!

EDIBLE UNDIES!!!!!!!



XD I KNOW!!!! We must be crazy to actually bought this for her birthday.


Like wtflower is Jo gonna do with it?!!!!

"Edible undies are sold as a novelty item only."
"Garment will dissolve in water or excessive moisture."


Urm.. Read it yourself. ~_~

Back to Jo's prezzie opening.


I gotta admit I was DAMN EXCITED when Jo decided to open it.

... but that THING just gotta potong my stim lor. ==

Come and have a look at it! Very miserable looking laaaaaa....


Jo with her "edible undies" which does not look like one at all!

No comments. Very disappointed. Full stop.


A random shot I took which i kinda like it:
XD

SueFaye looked damn cacat in this pict. == Like why laaaaaaaaaa she posed like that?!!!!!

Anyway, I couldn't stay longer for the party. Mom had to kacau and dragged me out of the party to fetch sis to her camp. Stupid. Grrrrrr... I didn't get to see the cake cutting ceremony and the games!


Gahhh!!!!!

And that SF didn't take much photos for me to see! Mengada punya budak! Bring camera dunno for what. Hmph.


Only got back home around 11pm. Can sempat to camwhore at my own room. =P

Blek!

hehehe... Dah lama tak camwhore k. Cannot blame me.

But didn't camwhore with SF, Val and Jo laaaa... Haihhhh...

But will continue this Thursday! Going back to school with SF to watch the English drama finals. *winks*

Last but not least, SueFaye had just created a new blog @ Blogspot!!!! =D And her first post was dedicated to me!! ME, VIVIAN CHOONG!!!! =D lol. Excited for what I also dunno. *winks*

0 firefly(s):

The Author

A student currently pursuing the ACCA qualification.

She despises Mondays, cherishes Fridays, and totally adores weekends.

Enjoys doing many typical activities.

Just another ordinary girl, until you really know her well. ;P In actual fact, I'm SUPERGIRL! *laughs*

Vivian C.

Vivian C.