INSTRUCTION:

Remove ONE question from below, and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag 8 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post.


1. Who is your all-time inspiration?
....><

2. Have you given your first kiss away?
=) My parents of cuz.

3. If you were to be stranded on a deserted island, who are the 3 blog buddies you would take with you? Why?
Teddy Mak - That girl got lotsa crazy ideas which I'm 120% sure that SOMEHOW one or two ideas gonna work and bring us all back to safety XD
Cheryl Khoo - WHY?!!! Cuz she's gonna make me laugh so much that I will actually forget that we're actually STRANDED on an island with NO FOOD. Wait, did I say NOFOOD!!!?!!! NOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!
Kit Leng - She's damn whacky and with that brain of hers, *winks* gonna help a lot. =D And I don't mind lor cuz she's one of my good friends. So why not drag her along with me to have fun? =P

Oh wait. Kit Leng doesn't own a blog. =S.. NEVER MIND.


4. Where is the place that you want to go the most ?
Hmmm... Angkor Wat? .. Wait, I change my mind, it would be Rome =D Thank you, uncle.

5. If you can have 1 dream to come true, what would it be?
Can I have another dream for free too? =P Whaaaaaaaat???? Don't give me that "oh-you're-so-greedy" look can? XP

6. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?
Eh. Do not, I repeat, DO NOT challenge my mind can?!!!! After all, I'm a science student. and OF CUZ THERE IS A RAINBOW AFTER THE RAIN. GAHHHHHHHH... Just don't ask me how that happens and what not. I only remembered something bout spectrum and dispersed and something something =P

7. What are you afraid to lose the most now?
My one and only life. Seriously!!! I'm not emo-ing. Shut it. I've already reached 18...

8. If you win $1 million, what would you do?
"Kau tim" my studies first. Then, save, save and save. Gain interest. Work work work. *cough* A bit of investing. And spend spend spend!

9. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
No. I don't believe in making the first move for girls. HEY! Damn malu ok if kena reject. =P

10.List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you.
Sheela Ratnam - VERY smart, funny and Outgoing

11. What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?
Oh. Please click HERE.

12. Which type of person do you hate the most?
You don't want to know.

13. What is your ambition?
It's all about the $$$. You know you'll be happy when there's $$$ in your pocket. Now don't give me all the weird looks and say something like this: "What for got so much $$ only?!"

I did NOT say I only want $$. My family and friends do matter k.

14. If you have faults, would you rather the people around you point out to you or would you rather they keep quiet?
Point out to me. I will never learn my mistakes. But be gentle please. I'm very, VERY fragile. The last thing you wanna do is say something damn hurtful to me and say "Ooppssss! SORRY!~ Did I hurt you?" with that fake innocent look on ur blardy face.

GAH. This seriously reminds me of that stupid girl with her mom.

15. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
Family and Friends. *grins* Reminds you of something eh?

16. Are you a shopaholic or not?
I don't think so. =S.. Nehhhh.. Of course not!

17. Find a word to describe the person who tagged you.
Sheela Ratnam - =D I still rmb I used to kacau you when you were sitting right infront of me. =P Form 3, if I'm not mistaken. Therefore, you're very the 'kacau'-able. XD Very syok kacau you.

18. If you have a chance. Which part of your character you would like to change?
Tralidudam~~~ *whistles*~~~ O.O WAIT!!!! You CAN'T whistle, VIVIAN CHOONG!!!! XD

19. What do you think you can help to promote world peace?
LOL!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAA. Like "beauty pageant" type of question eh?!!! XD Can't stop laughing la wei...

20. Why do people keep tagging me?
Because most people think I'm very free. This can be proven by looking at the daily crappy entries I've been posting.


I am tagging :
1. Teddy Mak Pui Yee
2. Cheryl Khoo Mei Hsiang
3. Lynnett Yip Lik Jing
4. Mak Yeng Ping
5. Anisa Sufia
6. Lee Mei Yan
7. Vivian *insert a surname other than Choong*
8. You la. Don't simply blog-hop and expect nothing to do k! XD

0 firefly(s):

The Author

A student currently pursuing the ACCA qualification.

She despises Mondays, cherishes Fridays, and totally adores weekends.

Enjoys doing many typical activities.

Just another ordinary girl, until you really know her well. ;P In actual fact, I'm SUPERGIRL! *laughs*

Vivian C.

Vivian C.