xD i had my first taste of
FREEDOM IN DRIVING TODAY!!!

My mom actually offered me to fetch my sis back from school ALONE!!!! =D

Mwahahahahahha!!!

So syok! No one was there to nag me this and that! I drove sis back home without ANY scratches on the car. xD

And hey hey!

Guess what?! I'm trying out YOGA with mom this Sunday around Jalan Genting Kelang area. =) Let's just hope I'll come back without any bruises yeahhh... and hopefully get rid that tummy of mine...... if it does work, that is.. =.=

Will need to search for more info about YOGA sicne this would be my first time...

"Please be gentle... this is my first time"
Reminds you of anything to those who watched Ironman?

0 firefly(s):

The Author

A student currently pursuing the ACCA qualification.

She despises Mondays, cherishes Fridays, and totally adores weekends.

Enjoys doing many typical activities.

Just another ordinary girl, until you really know her well. ;P In actual fact, I'm SUPERGIRL! *laughs*

Vivian C.

Vivian C.