I.AM.GOING.BACK.TO.SCHOOOOOOL!!!!!!!!!!!



Yes, =D I'm going to do my Form6 at SMK Convent Bukit Nanas back. Lol. After all the goodbyes I've made after SPM ended, goshhh... such irony. xD

OH btw, i'll be shifting to the arts stream.

and Do expect me to obey the school rules yeah. =) Me a very good girl.

Oh.. speaking of which, I really, really, REALLY need to get my nails cut. =.= Been more than a month of two since I last cut them. Thought of playing nail polish (or a french manicure =D) with them, but never got myself to do it...

... And sis has been nagging me to cut them for the last two weeks. She damn bising. Hmph!


I WILL SURVIVE. I KNOW I WILL. =)

So stop telling me that form6 is damn hard and what not.

Not like no one before this told me that it's hard... Geeez.
Well, if you feel like changing the fact tt yours truly is going to form6,
YOU can always sponsor me to a pre-u course you think I should take up =)
WHICH i doubt you won't

*********


Had a lill outing with SF and Nimrah last wednesday (8th May).



Watched IRONMAN and it was seriously damn chun!!! xD although me not a fan of Superheroes character (from Marvel comics), but the movie was GREAT to me!


Lil bit of comedy and the storyline is OBVIOUSLY your ironman-saves-the-world kinda thing lo =) Cool effects.

Rating: 4.5/5. Yeah. it's THAT awesome to me =D

*********


=D

*********




"Outta My Head (Ay Ya Ya)" - Ashlee Simpson.

I find this damn cute and annoying at the same time. xD

0 firefly(s):

The Author

A student currently pursuing the ACCA qualification.

She despises Mondays, cherishes Fridays, and totally adores weekends.

Enjoys doing many typical activities.

Just another ordinary girl, until you really know her well. ;P In actual fact, I'm SUPERGIRL! *laughs*

Vivian C.

Vivian C.