It's the HOLIDAYS, again!!!!


Wooootssssss!!!!
HAPPY HOLIDAYS PEOPLE~~~


After two weeks of schooling, I'm having my holidays back! Shong or not you tell me?!!!!

=DDDDDD~!!! But this time got homework...


Grrrr... And have to study!!! My first test will be in July. Huhu~

My studies so far so good. Still got lots to catch up with the students who came from Arts Stream. And seriously, I gotta admit I've been very very very blur in class =.= Simple maths also can make me die liddat.

But never to worry!!! =D Im so gonna do my best in this coming test yeah.

Oh. =D

Who wanna go out for movies with me?!!! =3

To those yg still ber-holiday-ing kat rumah/ @ college,
the school holidays are from
[24th May 2008 TILL 8th June 2008]



30th - ~booked~
3rd - Attending a course
4th - Next dental appt and also someone's birthday.

0 firefly(s):

The Author

A student currently pursuing the ACCA qualification.

She despises Mondays, cherishes Fridays, and totally adores weekends.

Enjoys doing many typical activities.

Just another ordinary girl, until you really know her well. ;P In actual fact, I'm SUPERGIRL! *laughs*

Vivian C.

Vivian C.