Hahahaha. me cannot feel the f6 stress yet =) Hehe.

Had my first business class today with Miss Waan. Was so-so. At least I'm not struggling with it yet. Only a few questions for homework =)

Econs was ok. Pn.Tee only gave us a briefing on the STPM Econs paper format today. Only 5 students in the class. =.= Sad case. I know. None of the Malays in my class took up Econs. They chose Sejarah. ... To be honest, I NEVER THOUGHT OF TAKING UP SEJARAH BACK LO!!! I have the chance to ditch Sejarah once and for all, so i shall take it!

MUET with Sarjit was..... "great." Nuff' said.

PA with Pn.Tajhu was not bad I guess. Haven't gone into the syllabus yet. Soon after her motivational lecture kua...

Maths S wtih Miss Choo today was... so-so lo. I brought the wrong book. =.= Should be bringing the Paper 1 book, I brought Paper 2 instead.. Not that I own the book yet anyway... Hmm... I think that's all kut...

Oh before I end this post, just wanna tell you guys that...


THE SCHOOL CANTEEN FOOD SUCKS.
I guess I'll have to bring my lunch everyday to stayback in the library...
Just like last year...

0 firefly(s):

The Author

A student currently pursuing the ACCA qualification.

She despises Mondays, cherishes Fridays, and totally adores weekends.

Enjoys doing many typical activities.

Just another ordinary girl, until you really know her well. ;P In actual fact, I'm SUPERGIRL! *laughs*

Vivian C.

Vivian C.