...I never seem to enjoy holidays.

I feel sooooooo lazy most of the time that I feel like cuddling myself in my aromatic blanket and just sleep. And sleep, sleep, sleep, sleeeeeeeeeeeep!

From 3am till 3pm! =D

Mom: ... you look like you lost some weight la.
Me: O_O!!! Really?!!!!! How can!?!!! I ate alot during the holidays leh.
Mom: Hmmm.. Most probably you skip your breakfast almost everyday. and even your lunch too.
Me: ... =D Tee Hee~


BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!

So, people. Sleep late, wake up late.
Then can skip breakfast like me.
And "lose" some weight like me too =D

And oh,
Exam's in July~

Dammit! Grrrrrrr... Must finish up my homework asap and revise my form4+5 subjects. =( My life is so sad. I need to get out of my house and absorb some Vitamin D.

Speaking of which, when mom said she wanted to bring me go out..

IT LOOKS LIKE ITS GONNA RAIN LOR.

*sobs*


Why are you doing this to
meeeeeeeee?!!!!!!!!

0 firefly(s):

The Author

A student currently pursuing the ACCA qualification.

She despises Mondays, cherishes Fridays, and totally adores weekends.

Enjoys doing many typical activities.

Just another ordinary girl, until you really know her well. ;P In actual fact, I'm SUPERGIRL! *laughs*

Vivian C.

Vivian C.