Some smart ass in the office actually brought durian into the office yesterday.

Or I HOPE it's the durian fruit itself.



If its not, it must be some colleagues who just ate durian somewhere-I-dunno-where and FARTED OR BURPED AT MY FLOOR LAAAAAA!!! Which is DEFINITELY worst than smelling the fruit itself.



"I smell durian"

"Ya lor. DURIAN!"

"Bau durian nih!"

"OI! Siapa tengah makan durian?!! Ini BUKAN rumah awak ok?"

"Urgh. Potong stim betul la. Kenapa la durian?!!"






HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Tell me la, who dare to stand up and admit after quite a number of people scolding the culprit?

0 firefly(s):

The Author

A student currently pursuing the ACCA qualification.

She despises Mondays, cherishes Fridays, and totally adores weekends.

Enjoys doing many typical activities.

Just another ordinary girl, until you really know her well. ;P In actual fact, I'm SUPERGIRL! *laughs*

Vivian C.

Vivian C.