...on 25th February 2010. Thursday.

From the Star Online

*breathes in, out*


Took a day off from work @ Jerneh and had a great time with family at Genting. Experienced something very interesting there.. Not exactly in Genting but near Gohtong Jaya area. XD Will blog about it soon enough.

*hint*strawberries*hint*

:DDDDDD Love the photos we took today!

I think I'll blog before the release of my STPM result.. so... till next blog post.


p.s: The company I'm working with had a mini (was it? :S) celebration where they invited a group to perform lion dance. :( and I missed it.

2 firefly(s):

all the best Vivian! :) I know you'll do great! much love. xx.

:D thanks anisaaaaa!!!

The Author

A student currently pursuing the ACCA qualification.

She despises Mondays, cherishes Fridays, and totally adores weekends.

Enjoys doing many typical activities.

Just another ordinary girl, until you really know her well. ;P In actual fact, I'm SUPERGIRL! *laughs*

Vivian C.

Vivian C.