I gotta drill that into my mind asap.

Urgh.



Personally I do not think my results deserve any 'Congrats' wishes from anyone at all. I'm not joking when I say this. I mean, what kind of results I am holding on to?!

Maybe I could've done better. Maybe I was lacking in preparations before the papers. Maybe the examiner was too tired when he/she was marking my set of papers. Maybe the standard for Arts stream had gone higher.

Nevertheless, I'm stuck with it and definitely feel disgusted whenever I look at the slip.



DO I NOT DESERVE BETTER RESULTS?!!!




Argh. It'll take me some time to gain back the momentum to continue living, but no worries.

The Vivian we've always known will be back in a few days.



P.S: 2A, 2B. If that's what you want to know.

General Paper - A
Economics - A-
Business Studies - B
Mathematics S - B+

6 firefly(s):

well STPM is like this. you won't get the result you want. perhaps u will do much more better with other pre-U course. However don't worry u will do well in ur dregree

:) thanks dequeen.

Woman, thou art crazy. OUT OF YOUR MIND! 2As and 2Bs is damn awesome already okay? It's STPM, I think most would be thanking God if they just pass. And if you think you have failed to get straight As, well, Edison didn't give up when he failed like 10,000 times. So chill. You still have degree to do, I'm sure you will do well there. Your results are fine, don't worry about it. Wurrve you, :)

honestly, never feel bad with the results. for real. :) just like what Dequeen said, you'll do even better in your Uni or College. :) trust me, you'll feel much better at that time. I've been there. :) and yes, CONGRATES! look at the bright side! ;) ♥

js a matter of time before i move on. I really appreciate the msges both of u had left.. thanks :D

Wurrrrve you! See you Friday! :D

The Author

A student currently pursuing the ACCA qualification.

She despises Mondays, cherishes Fridays, and totally adores weekends.

Enjoys doing many typical activities.

Just another ordinary girl, until you really know her well. ;P In actual fact, I'm SUPERGIRL! *laughs*

Vivian C.

Vivian C.