Gong hei fatt choi
to all of you who'll be celebrating!


Warm wishes from both me and my sis.

Just had the reunion dinner just now. Steam boat!! :DDDDDD

We were actually planning to go out to visit the Thien Hou Gong temple, but it rained :(

Tak jadi pergi. :(

So sekarang kami semua ada kat rumah. Ambik gambar. Nanti tido.

k. ta~~~




(I wanted to put in a pic of the tiger since its the year of the Tiger after all. Never mind. I think Simba will grow up to be one anyway. Cat ma cat la. :P)

(ROARRRRRR~~!!!!)

0 firefly(s):

The Author

A student currently pursuing the ACCA qualification.

She despises Mondays, cherishes Fridays, and totally adores weekends.

Enjoys doing many typical activities.

Just another ordinary girl, until you really know her well. ;P In actual fact, I'm SUPERGIRL! *laughs*

Vivian C.

Vivian C.