1. Watched "Clash of the Gods" which featured Merdusa, then Hades. Around 12.30am - 2.00am. Am gonna continue with Poseidon Minotaur tonight.

2. Slept more than 12 hours for the past few days. Is there such thing as sleep overdose? :P Hak yen chang betul kan? MWAHAHAHAHHAAH

3. Browsed through a few pages from all three books I have. F1, F2 and F3. Still can't seem to get myself into the mood to study.

4. Dad said if I do fail any of the papers, I'll have to pay myself to resit the papers. *touch wood!*

5. *starts thumbs twiddling* *hums*

6. The other day, I was surrounded by a group of smokers at the campus entrance. I nearly suffocated myself and died on the spot. That will be my first and last time waiting at that entrance for anyone. I was amazed at how desperate people can be when it comes to smoking. Observed three girls sharing just ONE cigar from afar with disgust. Seriously, what did you people learn from school?

7. Boredom kills.

8. Wanna watch Ip Man 2 and Iron Man 2!!!!!!! *screamssssss*

9. There are exactly 18 classmates in my class. It felt almost the same when I was in my form 6. Hmm.

10. Oh, Happy Labour's Day. Is this Monday a public holiday?

11. Need to update my Ipod soon. New songssssssssss

12. SRKCS's Reunion next two Saturday. *cough*Eagle aka Cow*cough*

13. It's May already. :(

14. Have not taken my shower.

15.

16.

17.

18.

19.

20. Do ignore #15 - #19. Bye.


0 firefly(s):

The Author

A student currently pursuing the ACCA qualification.

She despises Mondays, cherishes Fridays, and totally adores weekends.

Enjoys doing many typical activities.

Just another ordinary girl, until you really know her well. ;P In actual fact, I'm SUPERGIRL! *laughs*

Vivian C.

Vivian C.