Since I'm free and I've nothing else better to do, let me tell you a story.

The other day in class, I practiced finger pointing. I was asked to answer a question and I failed to answer, hence the finger pointing. Not like I've never done it before, just not THAT obvious in public and the poor fella whom I pointed noticed me doing so la. I don't even know the victim that well.


Lecturer suggested us to practice earlier so that in future, we can do it without mercy.


Or at least that is what I think he was trying to tell us.


P.S: I need to get out of my house, FAST.

0 firefly(s):

The Author

A student currently pursuing the ACCA qualification.

She despises Mondays, cherishes Fridays, and totally adores weekends.

Enjoys doing many typical activities.

Just another ordinary girl, until you really know her well. ;P In actual fact, I'm SUPERGIRL! *laughs*

Vivian C.

Vivian C.