Or at least that's what I hope I am doing.

Laugh all you want. There are lots of uncertainties and you cannot blame me for things I might regret not doing. Now that I'm on this path, I'll continue the journey and putting everything I've got in it.

It's surprising how people can perceive this crossroad with the "I-can't-be-bothered" type of attitude. I was pretty much disappointed :( Why like that wannnn?

*sigh*

Anyway, I've been spending time at the Sunway Library. Freezing cold. Found many interesting books to read :D

0 firefly(s):

The Author

A student currently pursuing the ACCA qualification.

She despises Mondays, cherishes Fridays, and totally adores weekends.

Enjoys doing many typical activities.

Just another ordinary girl, until you really know her well. ;P In actual fact, I'm SUPERGIRL! *laughs*

Vivian C.

Vivian C.