Not a big fan of fighting games here cause I hate the part where you have to press the buttons so much and fast in so many ways that it kinda hurts both my thumbs. Besides, in order to perform some special moves, you kinda have to memorize the sequence on how the buttons should be pressed. lol. I know that's the whole point of playing a fighting game. Sounds sad to me, but that is just my personal opinion and experience la.


Butttttt!! Every gamer must have had definitely heard of Street Fighter at least once before!




Very cool visual effects >B)

0 firefly(s):

The Author

A student currently pursuing the ACCA qualification.

She despises Mondays, cherishes Fridays, and totally adores weekends.

Enjoys doing many typical activities.

Just another ordinary girl, until you really know her well. ;P In actual fact, I'm SUPERGIRL! *laughs*

Vivian C.

Vivian C.