Happy Birthday to
SHEREEN CHOONG



All the best in the everything you do!

I still remember when you were in Standard 6 when suddenly something knocked your head. From a 'happy-go-lucky' and playful child, you transformed into a TOTAL COMPLETE NERD. Which was pretty creepy. O.O Fine. Not that extreme kind of nerd but.. you get what I mean, right? You still can crap around and have fun and all. =) And compared to me, you're way active cause you're a girl guide.

Speaking of girl guide, GOOD LUCK in your quest to become QUEEN GUIDE. =DDD You have my full support k! I can't help you in transport and stuff, but you CAN ask me for some ideas of this and that. =) I'm sure you can do it!

And darling, i hate it when you always cheat whenever you play games with me. You YELL at me whenever I "eat" one of your chess pieces, when you had to take 4 cards or more from the stack in UNO (thanks to me), and even the congkak game! GAH! == AND I ALWAYS HAVE TO BE THE ONE TO TAKE THE STEP BACK... for YOU!!!!!

Yeah, what more can I wish from my one and only sister? =P

&
to another Birthday girl,
KOR KAH YAN


I don't know man. This fella.. I don't really know how to describe her in the first place. Senior&Junior I would say. Or maybe not. Mainly cause we don't even speak to one another. At all. =__= Then again, not like we don't talk to each another at all. We MSN-ed. Almost every night. I'm pretty amazed though. We didn't just use MSN a few months or so. It has already been more than a year. O.o. How time flies.

So, yeah. All the best in everything especially in SPM for you. Take it easy. Tackle whatever is in your way to success. Focus, and I can ensure you that your dream will come rolling into your hand. Don't worry too much.

And do go and have some fun with the rabbits in the rabbit farm. XD


THE END.
THANK YOU.

;) I totally forgotten to wish them on 12.00am this morning cause I was sleeping like a dead pig. But at least I remembered =)

0 firefly(s):

The Author

A student currently pursuing the ACCA qualification.

She despises Mondays, cherishes Fridays, and totally adores weekends.

Enjoys doing many typical activities.

Just another ordinary girl, until you really know her well. ;P In actual fact, I'm SUPERGIRL! *laughs*

Vivian C.

Vivian C.