It seems that every single day I'm surrounded by thoughts supporting the idea that MONEY IS EVERYTHING.

How long do you think you can survive knowing that you have nil Ringgit?

Do you feel secure knowing that your purse is EMPTY?

....


....


Bah. stupid sis. I was about to elaborate more on my point when sis suddenly opened her mouth and started telling me HER EXPERIENCE for going around (shopping, jalan2, lepak2, etc) penniless. No purse, no anything.

... except her handphone.

Well, i guess for her case.. Her handphone is her EVERYTHING.

Weird sis I have i tell you!

Usually when we go to somewhere to do our grocery shopping, me, sis & mom would go separate ways to buy our stuff. Well, most of the time...

*ring-a-ling-ling*

Me: What?

Sis: *wails* Jieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Me: What? *busy checking out some rabbit stuff*

Sis: Where are youuuuuuuuuuuuuu?!

Me: .... Pets' corner

Sis: WHERE?!!!! *wails*

Me: .... near rabbits' stuff geh.

Sis: *wails* I can't see youuuuuuuu!!!

Me: .... *saw sis* [She's just right behind the corner I was]

Sis: .... jie?

Me: .........

Sis: =D SAW YOU! Waaaaaa!!! I need to go toilet. Gimme 20cents!

Me: ......... = = "

....... Yes. That was my sis in her whacky mood.

Luckily we're using Family package (or something like that) by DiGi.. Free calls between family members =D hah!

... Bah. Crap la I tell you this post. but me like =D haha!

P.S: Soh Mah Yeh = Everything in Canto. lol. wth.

i think i kinda made the story up. ahhahaah!!!! i suka perli adik i =D
hanya separuh drpd cerita tentang adik i betul. XD

0 firefly(s):

The Author

A student currently pursuing the ACCA qualification.

She despises Mondays, cherishes Fridays, and totally adores weekends.

Enjoys doing many typical activities.

Just another ordinary girl, until you really know her well. ;P In actual fact, I'm SUPERGIRL! *laughs*

Vivian C.

Vivian C.