I found the pic back!
Kit Leng messaged me this last year! =D
Somehow, I think I've changed.

*sigh*

I miss the good ol' days.

Despite the fact I had to take SPM last year, but the journey was enjoyable I would say. Bah. Why all of the sudden I mention about SPM? Well, the fifth formers now la! They should be feeling all that pressure by now. I hope they are!

The countdown is less than a week now already!

If any of them aren't feeling it, then please do me a favour and give them a BIG SMACK.

Pssstt... STPM 2009 is in roughly about a year.

...

Great. Just what I need to know.

I know I can't be relying on people anymore.. Not now, but I could use a few pushes every now and then. But, let's not think of that shall we? Guess I'll just have to do it on my own.

0 firefly(s):

The Author

A student currently pursuing the ACCA qualification.

She despises Mondays, cherishes Fridays, and totally adores weekends.

Enjoys doing many typical activities.

Just another ordinary girl, until you really know her well. ;P In actual fact, I'm SUPERGIRL! *laughs*

Vivian C.

Vivian C.