oh. Btw, people.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!

The long end-year holidays! =D Me love them! Lotsa time to do revision, play and sleeeeeeep!!! Might have to take a trip back to school during the holidays though.. Not that I'm complaining. Either I'm gonna rot in my very own home doing nothing, OR get myself busy with something. Really.

And hey! I need to complete all my holiday homework by the next two week! After which, revision for all my lower sixes subjects! Yeah!

=D

Can't believe the year is coming to an end...

Fwaaaaaaaa!!!!!

P.S: Some people are so pathetic. They keep asking the same set of questions and they're not tired of the same ol' answers I've been giving them = = . Damn standard.

0 firefly(s):

The Author

A student currently pursuing the ACCA qualification.

She despises Mondays, cherishes Fridays, and totally adores weekends.

Enjoys doing many typical activities.

Just another ordinary girl, until you really know her well. ;P In actual fact, I'm SUPERGIRL! *laughs*

Vivian C.

Vivian C.