On the 22nd of Nov (Sat), I woke up around 2pm as usual.


Sis: Jie.. Let's bake cake today!
Me: Huh?

Before I realise what I was doing..

TADAH!!!

=D SURPRISINGLY, it was a SUCCESS!! Edible wei!!

Sis learnt how to bake it during one of her "After PMR" programmes, if not mistaken. So we did it all on our own!!

I don't know what's the cake though.

It has raisins on the top and inside we put in chocolate chips =D


Even mom said it was nice =D

Gosh. Maybe we should do this more often. Haha!

My first time baking btw =D Teehee!

0 firefly(s):

The Author

A student currently pursuing the ACCA qualification.

She despises Mondays, cherishes Fridays, and totally adores weekends.

Enjoys doing many typical activities.

Just another ordinary girl, until you really know her well. ;P In actual fact, I'm SUPERGIRL! *laughs*

Vivian C.

Vivian C.