Yes, the title says it all.

The other day, I had lunch with both my aunties at Lot10. And apparently, one of them is interested to know what kind of husband I want. I was having my lunch, busy eating. I didn't answer her directly, but she kept shooting suggestions like 'smart' and 'charismatic'. Those were the only criteria I remembered though..

So, it got me thinking just now. Few minutes ago..

1. Smart + Intelligent

Yup, a smart and intelligent husband. But NO. I don't want the 'smart' type of husband who's a know-it-all and makes me feel damn stupid whenever I talk to him.

Maybe you've seen the ad on ASTRO or TV.. Showing a girl kept spittin out every single fact about animals when you didn't even ask her ANY QUESTION AT ALL. syok sendiri saja go tell everyone what she knows.

At one point, she was jumping backwards and telling kangaroos can't jump backwards.. I so hope she gonna fall and HAH!!! I'm gonna laugh like shit at her for being a know-it-all.

But I still want a smart hubby. Well, I'm a pretty smart girl ait? Secocok ma then later. XD. Omg. hahahahaha...

2. Taller than me

YES. NO SHORT GUYS. I don't want my hubby to be shorter than me. It'll be awkward ok.

I mean, I'll be like living with him for the rest of my life and I'll have to look down at him whenever I wanna talk to him. And so... eeee... In a way, I feel rude for even looking down at him like that. But I just can't help it!!

What? You want me to look at air at my level when talking to him? ~_~

And... *cough* Well... Kissing him would be hard too!!! In movies, usually the guys have to bend down and kiss the girl right? but nooooo~~~ If I ever have a short hubby, I'LL BE THE ONE BENDING DOWN TO KISS HIM. *swt*


Oh, =) having cheryl's or daisy's height would be just nice. 175cm I think.

3. Handsome and kind

Seriously. No, I'm not discriminating the not-so-handsome boys. I don't want those who are TOO handsome for me though. Very high possibility he's a playboy... =P

And hello friend. Have you ever heard from any girls who don't want a good-looking guys as their husband?!!! Fine. If you haven't, then you must be looking at the wrong girls. OR the girls are lookign for the kind and sweet ones, they don't mind bout their looks. But the main problem with the handsome AND kind ones, is that they're rare. Very rare.

Even if you found one, he might be someone else's hubby. Or they're stupid. Do you still use the term "bimbo" for guys? lol. Or is the word esp for girls only? XD

If you ter-rasa, I'm so sorry.

4. Not too thin + abit muscular

If you've realised this, some boys are waaaaaaaaaaaaay too tall and veeeeeeery thin. Like a stick! Satay stick like that. lol.

And the thing is, I want somehting like my dad's body. Minus the tummy. lol. Don't go and sampat tell my dad. Fine, go and tell him if you want. I'm not stopping you. =) Yup, that was a trap to make my dad buy me that KH cd. Hah! Go la. =) hehehe....

5. Chinese only


Lol. No malays, No indians, No kuai lou. NO!!!! Not the very cina-apek types ok. Just a normal Chinese la. Aiyo.. What so hard..

Why no kuai lou you ask? Cuz... ~_~ Me dun like western food!! As simple ast that. LOL. HAHAHAHAHAH!!! No!! No!! That was just a joke!!!! ahhahahaha... omg. No kuai lous because I... I... just want chinese. But I like kuai lou's eyes. Blue ones especially. Wooooo~~~~

... I'm starting to contradicting myself. Don't ask me anymore why no kuai lous.

I just want chinese. No more questions.

5. Have a good sense of humour

... Hahahahahahahahhahaha ...

I'm sure you've heard of "laughter is the best medicine." So, laugh with me. I don't want a dull hubby. No thank you.

6. Know how to make his own $$$$$$


And NO TAKING MY $$$$$$. Go make your own!!!! You're already a smart guy. Plus handsome. Go make LOTS OF $$$ and bring it back to ME AND ME ONLY. =)

I'll keep it safe for you. Yup. Trust me la. Why so scared.. I don't usually shop for clothes what... I'm not like that Becky in "Shopaholic" series. XD

All I need is a home to live in (fully furnished), enough food for me to survive (or perhaps a few extra special meals outside..) and.. and... buy me books to read. lol.

7. Not too overprotective

I've never been out with a boy before.. But I've heard alot of stories from people that men tends to overprotect their partner. Jealousy level shoot up high whenever their partner spends time with other boys..

Thus, not allowing them to go out at ALL without him following.

Ok.. so you say if they don't act like that, I might complain that he doesn't care bout me. True true.. But I was talking about those extreme ones!!! Yg overprotek yg mmg terlebih-lebih tue!!! =) Yg macam tak boleh survive kat dunia ini if I, Vivian Choong takde kat sisi dia.

THOSE ARE LAME OK.

A phonecall or two a day from him when I'm outside would do just fine.

8. Very the romantic.


A bouquet of flowers + Candle light dinner + beach = Perfect.


That is a bonus point.

9. Older than me 1-5 years

Hmm.. Just feel like it. Wiser.. maybe. More secure..

10. Love ME AND ME ONLY very much.

Do I need to elaborate on this? Isn't this the most important criteria of all? =)


No, I don't wish to share him with other women. So, KEEP YOUR HANDS OFF MY BOY.


HAH!!.. if i do have one that is. lol.

And DON'T WORRY. I'm not in the mood to hunt for boys yet. Just feel like telling je how I would want my future hubby is.

Not finding one till I finish my studies. I'm a good girl. I know.

~The end~

P.S: The list which I typed out.. That's just me. I might change my mind about my future husband next time.. but.. this is me right now. =)

The Author

A student currently pursuing the ACCA qualification.

She despises Mondays, cherishes Fridays, and totally adores weekends.

Enjoys doing many typical activities.

Just another ordinary girl, until you really know her well. ;P In actual fact, I'm SUPERGIRL! *laughs*

Vivian C.

Vivian C.