After a talk-talk session with some people today,

Am starting to worry about the performances which
the prefects have to perform on major events in school.

O_O

Will be having a party for the Senior board soon. A week or two after they step-down I guess.
=/ What should i get for SYen then?

A week plus left till the senior board step-down. Till then, I'm still under probation. Oh btw, the four new heads had their first taste of announcing during assembly already. =P I guess next week we'll have to handle the whole thing completely.

****

With so many prefects' stuffs going on, no doubt i have been entering classes late lo. Here are some updates about the subjects I took with their respective teachers...

1. Pengajian Am with Pn. Tajhu
I never fail to learn something new everytime I enter her class. I thought PA would be soemthing boring and sleepy like History but I was sooooo wrong!! She's very funny most of the time and... yeah, she has a very loud voice alright... but that's what makes me stay awake most of the time in her class, i think... And my class had not made her angry before and I guess that's mainly because she's too scary to mess with............ =.=" seriously.

2. MUET with Pn.Sarah
We got Pn.Sarah (a new teacher) for our MUET!!! YES!!!! =DDDDD And I think she cn compete with Pn.Tajhu for having a loud voice. =P Her classes are not dull lo. Lots of interesting stuffs to be expected from Pn.Sarah. "hou shing chun" =P can't wait and I hope she will still be around to teach us next year... At least she's better than "her"...

3. Economics with Pn.Tee
=D It's all about interpreting graphs,graphs, graphs and MORE graphs. =/ So far so good. i still can understand what Pn.tee was explaining to us. Oh btw, did you know there's only5 of us (Ang, Fathiah, Mak, Wen Jun and me) from the Arts class took up Econs? So yeah, econs classes with Pn.Tee are like private tuition classes to me.. =)

Oh, did you know, the other day I missed almost one whole period of Econs class (thanks to some pref duties), Pn.Tee actually approached me and started teaching me the new topic I just missed out =D So sweet... On the other hand, I guess I need to be a fast learner to catch up with my studies with all these duties coming up...

4. Mathematics (Statistics) with Miss Choo and Pn.Goh
Paper 1 is under Miss Choo while Pn.Goh is in charge of teaching Paper 2. The maths classes also consists of only 5 students. (Ang, Jareena, Mak, Wen Jun and me) =) Yes... Ang, Mak, Jun and me are the four chinese students in the class who took both Maths and Econs together. =P
Miss Choo gives LOTS of questions for homework. *sigh* and it feels kinda weird to be referred as "Ms. Choong" instead of "Vivian" in her classes.... Pn.Goh ahhh... ok ok la. At least I understand what she taught in class. =)

5. Pengajian Perniagaan (Business Studies) with Miss Waan
Not bad la the classes, but I have to copy down many pages of notes while Ms.Waan explains in class. So, i don't know la. I'm kinda worried during test for PP cuz it's all memorizing!!! I might get my facts mixed up and end up getting a huge "0" for my paper ==
Hmm... Should be that's all la. I'm happy with the teachers I got for the subjects i took up for STPM.

For my co-curicular activities, I am a member of the Science & Maths club, "Pencinta Alam" club, and also the Prefectorial Board of 2008/2009. *winks*
Till then, Ta~!

P.S: Who's going to 1U's Central Park this Sunday for the M'sia Dog Olympics 08??? =D I'm going~~!!! Wee~~!! Gonna take pics pics pics! =)

0 firefly(s):

The Author

A student currently pursuing the ACCA qualification.

She despises Mondays, cherishes Fridays, and totally adores weekends.

Enjoys doing many typical activities.

Just another ordinary girl, until you really know her well. ;P In actual fact, I'm SUPERGIRL! *laughs*

Vivian C.

Vivian C.