HAPPY 18TH BIRTHDAY
To my dearest Friend, Teddy Mak!!!


First thing first, I was kinda disappointed when the sleepover at your place was cancelled. So you know what, we'll go out another time after the school reopens. We'll see what we can do. Guess everyone was too busy with exams and stuffs.

And Teddy Mak!

For some reasons, which I think you know what they are, you have been the one who stood beside me all these while. Through good and bad times. I know there are many times I've been a pain in the ass with all my needless worries bothering you all the time. =/

And I'm glad that you've always been there for me. You're truly a great friend.

Once again, (just to remind how old you are right now)

HAPPY 18TH BIRTHDAY

Wishing you all the best in life!


Yours truly,
Vivian C.

0 firefly(s):

The Author

A student currently pursuing the ACCA qualification.

She despises Mondays, cherishes Fridays, and totally adores weekends.

Enjoys doing many typical activities.

Just another ordinary girl, until you really know her well. ;P In actual fact, I'm SUPERGIRL! *laughs*

Vivian C.

Vivian C.