13th June 2008, Friday

I know its waaaaaaay too late to be blogging bout the Teacher's Day celebration.. but still... =/

Never mind! I still wanna post up some photos took on that day. Most are photos of me and my friends and not on the performances. So too bad! =D

Vian, JiaWen, Herng, Kit, Mak

Miss Kuan and Miss Mak.

Kit has a very funny facial expression in this pic. xD

ShuWen =)

Then few days later, i felt like playing iwht my camera. So here are some of my photos using the Night mode on my camera =P




21st June 2008, Saturday

Awards' Day aka Hari Anugerah Cemerlang. Many ex-cbners came to school for their awards =)

the fella who took this pic for me dunno hw to use a camera le. hmph!

SueFaye, Vian & SeeYing. =( I miss them so much.

Btw, I looked silly with the light blue tie. Can't wait to change my tie =P

5U 2007!!! =D

I hate my light blue tie.

Shu's doing her matrix in Pahang, SF is STILL rotting at home. syok giler... ==

Another group pic =)

.... i felt like a small child taking pics with my friends.. ==

Evon Khong with Vian. Gonna kacau you whenever i go Waterfront =P



That's all. Malas want to blog. But my blog felt soooo dead that i have to update it! ==

Bah.

0 firefly(s):

The Author

A student currently pursuing the ACCA qualification.

She despises Mondays, cherishes Fridays, and totally adores weekends.

Enjoys doing many typical activities.

Just another ordinary girl, until you really know her well. ;P In actual fact, I'm SUPERGIRL! *laughs*

Vivian C.

Vivian C.