I was sent to attend this one-day course @ Universiti Kuala Lumpur (UniKL) with PayHerng yesterday. The course was organized by St.Johns with UniKL.

Started from 8.30am till 4.30pm, but this friend of mine sent me a text the night before to reach by 8.00am..... What the... *sobs* It's THE HOLIDAYS people!!! How can they do this to me?!

And hey, I gotta admit this: I was kinda afraid I couldn't fit into my prefect attire... =( I mean, how can anyone NOT gain some weight after a 5-months holidays after SPM? Oh wait. =/ I think its waaaaaaaaaaay longer than that since I last put on the attire... gah. nvm.

So anyway, yes. I was late. We agreed to meet each other at the entrance.. And sorry la PayHerng. =P Instead of 8.00am, I reached around 8.20am. I was so reluctant to leave the house earlier cuz I thought there wouldn't be any traffic jam since its THE HOLIDAYS.

Mana tau there's one in Jalan Pahang.......
and the fact tt she kept calling asking where was I made me felt so guilty.
I even gave her the typical Malaysian answer:
"ON THE WAY LAAAAA!!! very near jorrrrrrr!!"


=P Sorry!!


Registered myself once I stepped into the UniKL building. Saw quite a number of familiar faces there but NEVER knew their names. =/ I really must learn how to memorise names...

Thought of sitting beside Herng & camwhoring with her... but turned out that we had to sit with other prefects from other schools. So fineeeeee! And guess what? I was seated in between a guy from St.John (Jia Wei, if I'm not mistaken.. =/) and Khuraisyah from SMK Puteri Ampang.

Herng actually ate a sweet in the toilet =.=

...... Compared to Herng, I was unlucky la ok. Either the both of them sitting beside me were VERY into the leadership talk thingy OR they were both VERY SHY. =( On the other hand, Herng was entertained by two jokers sitting right beside her, making jokes till the end of the day.

I was focused at first. Semangated to take down lill' notes... but eventually i got so bored, i took out a few pens of mine and started doodling on the notes they gave us....... I think I even yawned a few times.

Oh, and I was also the oldest in my row. Both who sat beside me were form 4s and there were also two form3s in my row. =/ oh dear...

There were a few breaks in between the lectures....

And ohhhhh!!! I saw one of my juniors when I was studying in SK Convent Sentul Dua, my primary school O.O!!! I was lepak-ing around with Herng after having our lunch beside the hall, when I saw her staring at me. She still have the same look, and yes... I totally forgotten her name. =.= When I asked her whether she remember me or not, she still remembers!!! Omg. Malu nyer.... and the age gap between us is only ONE YEAR!!!

She's in Form 5!!! *GASP!!!! *sobs* Her name is Fatihah btw.

Yeah.. Made a couple of new friends. Wonder will we ever meet again though. =/

At the end of the course, UniKL gave each school a huge hamper.


And hey! xD Only me and Herng was from SMK CBN yooo... Got a bigger share than the St.Johns who had to share 4 hampers (I think) among themselves.


*sigh* One whole day gone, thanks to this course. *sighhhhhhhh*

The group photo =)

P.S: For Herng's story on the course, click HERE. <-- promoting ur blog here leh! o.O

0 firefly(s):

The Author

A student currently pursuing the ACCA qualification.

She despises Mondays, cherishes Fridays, and totally adores weekends.

Enjoys doing many typical activities.

Just another ordinary girl, until you really know her well. ;P In actual fact, I'm SUPERGIRL! *laughs*

Vivian C.

Vivian C.