Miss Choong is currently stuck with piles of homework with one of them is the elocution piece. I have no idea about the elocution la I tell you.

Btw, I had a nightmare this morning. I got my STPM slip (for dunno what reason) and the slip revealed that I got a Band2 for MUET....

*GASP!!!!* O_O

... That was very random. Ignore me.

Laugh all you want. I don't care about what you think and nothing gonna change that. I'm gonna give my best shot and make a change in everything. It might sound abit too much for someone like me but who knows for sure what might happen? And stop asking me to worry over something small. I should be. Who's gonna do the worrying part if everyone's gonna go happy-go-lucky 24/7?

I am very unhappy with what had happened and was revealed to me. Really.

0 firefly(s):

The Author

A student currently pursuing the ACCA qualification.

She despises Mondays, cherishes Fridays, and totally adores weekends.

Enjoys doing many typical activities.

Just another ordinary girl, until you really know her well. ;P In actual fact, I'm SUPERGIRL! *laughs*

Vivian C.

Vivian C.