I was looking forward to it.

but...

I felt kinda insulted today.

Did I look like I won't act professionally when it comes to someone close to me?




I was already planning to shut my mouth up the whole time.

And enjoy myself.


(Then laugh at her later)



But noooooooooooooo

You kicked me out.

=____=




Does it even matter? It's suppose to be a decision done by the whole organisation.

Not me alone.


*sigh*


Things they take notice when they shouldn't, really.




*sigh*





NOW, ABOUT THINGS THEY SHOULD SET THEIR EYES ON...

I'M SO DISSAPOINTED! AND TO THINK THAT THEY HAD THE PRIVILEDGE TO DO THINGS THEY SHOULDN'T DO! I MEAN C'MON LA. MAYBE YOU SHOULD HAVE JUST CANCEL THE WHOLE THING AND LET EVERYONE GO. BUT NOOOOOO, YOU EXCLUDED SOME. AND YOU TELL ME THAT I, VIVIAN CHOONG MADE IT SOUNDED THAT I WANTED IT TO BE CANCELLED?!!! 



THE NERVE I TELL YOU!

Perhaps you're right about me being a midget. We'll see soon enough..

0 firefly(s):

The Author

A student currently pursuing the ACCA qualification.

She despises Mondays, cherishes Fridays, and totally adores weekends.

Enjoys doing many typical activities.

Just another ordinary girl, until you really know her well. ;P In actual fact, I'm SUPERGIRL! *laughs*

Vivian C.

Vivian C.