Remember last week I posted the short clip of how hyper my mom was?



There. The Kellogg's "commercial" by mom.



The breakfast set is still in my room and it's starting to collect dust.


Then it got me wondering:


WHAT THE HELL AM I SUPPOSE TO DO WITH THE STUPID ROBOT SET?!!!



So, guess what? I told mom about it.. and...



Mom insisted we use the robot for our lunch.




















































OBVIOUSLY NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!







Sis and I DEFINITELY won't be bringing THAT THING to school! We'll be the laughingstock in the whole school for a week if we actually use it I tell you..... or perhaps longer!!!! Besides, it's so bulky compared to the usual lunch box we bring to school these days.. PLUS, we're not fond of robots and it looks ridiculously stupid.

NO?!!!

....

And 100% my dad won't be using THAT ok!?!!










Now what do I do with you, oh Mr.Robot?

0 firefly(s):

The Author

A student currently pursuing the ACCA qualification.

She despises Mondays, cherishes Fridays, and totally adores weekends.

Enjoys doing many typical activities.

Just another ordinary girl, until you really know her well. ;P In actual fact, I'm SUPERGIRL! *laughs*

Vivian C.

Vivian C.