#1: My Mr.BotakMan

He's finally not "botak" anymore!!!!! After few days of worrying man!!! His hair is finally 'sprouting'!!!!

7th Day after he started taking medicines prescribed by Dr.Choong. XDDDD
Not bad huh?!!!!

Let's just hope my medicine not too strong until his whole head is full of hair... If not, I'll have to call up Ms.Vivian to trim his hair.

People, please remember this advice ok?

Always seek for professional help whenever there is an emergency.

For this lill fella, he did. And thank god he's not bald anymore!! I mean, he's so young and all.... *sigh*



#2: The King of Rabbit Poop



AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

LOOK!!! There's still a bit of undigested hay!!! and it's stuck to the poop!!! XDDDDDD

It's Velvet's poop btw. XD

#3: 110th CBN Merchandise


I finally got my hands on these. =D Not that I'll wear them always.. but just for remembrance la.

RM15 for the shirt, RM10 for the cap.

Gosh. I'm kinda glad I'm still in the school when CBN celebrates her 110th birthday.


=D


Go to the school's kooperasi if you want to get your hands on them. =)


#4: Kellogg's Frosties Free Gift

Buy a box of Frosties and you'll get to play a game of puzzle.

Which we did. And we manage to win a ... *reads label* Premium Breakfast set (StarWars).




And mom was sooooooooo happy. Don't ask why.

My mom is so cute in this video XDDDDD

And it's in cantonese. Too bad to those who don't know chinese.




XD I really don't get why mom was being sooooo happy and laughing all time. Really.

RM6.99 for all those are really more than what we had paid.. but... == for mom being that hyper...

oh well. As long she's happy with what she had just purchased. LOL.

#5: Naruto Logo/Badge


The very first one I made for my campaign!!! There are only 24 out there. On that day, I remember I saw a few lying in a rubbish bin. So,... *sigh*


Brings back memories. Don't you think? *sigh*

I guess the fact that I used Naruto three years back didn't actually made it happen though. But its the thought that counts.

At least I get to hold on to something much more meaningful than just another animated character I've been reading/watching few years back.

Haha! Naruto huh? Who would've thought I was that childish?!

Form 4 girl man!!!! XDD


#6: Message from Vivian




I totally enjoyed my weekends this time. Although alot of homework yet to be completed, at least I had enough sleep. 13 hours on Friday night and 8 hours on Saturday night =D

WEEEE~~~

Till next post! Ta~

2 firefly(s):

Bwahaha! Why is your mom laughing so much? LOL. Anyway, is she paid for doing this "commercial" for Kelloggs? LOL. Btw, I like your sis's sweat look. It is really sweat-ish. Hahahahahaa~!

Oh! I have no.2!!!LOL. I wonder where is it now... Have to gali my treasure box to find it.

The Author

A student currently pursuing the ACCA qualification.

She despises Mondays, cherishes Fridays, and totally adores weekends.

Enjoys doing many typical activities.

Just another ordinary girl, until you really know her well. ;P In actual fact, I'm SUPERGIRL! *laughs*

Vivian C.

Vivian C.