Bid farewell to the Malaysian University English Test (Reading, Writing, and Listening) this morning.

Yay...

MIGHT have to say Hello back to them though. idunno. *sobs*

Was so nervous this morning. So stress till my "time-of-the-month" came early in the morning. Thank god it's not during the papers! If not, I'll be so fidgety and restless the whole time.

*sigh*

Anyhow, left Speaking for MUET. Mine is Session 2 (11.00am) on the 12th of May.

=)


/Update\
I was actually pretty amazed by the speaker in the CD during the Listening test la!!
IF ONLY THEY USED THE SAME SPEAKER FOR EVERY TEST WE TOOK. GEEEZ!!
\Update.e/


Lots of homework to be completed!


Oh! I've made a decision few days back: No fried food for Vivian C. for the next 3 months.



p.s: I need my dose of "boobs-squashing" moments. lol.

0 firefly(s):

The Author

A student currently pursuing the ACCA qualification.

She despises Mondays, cherishes Fridays, and totally adores weekends.

Enjoys doing many typical activities.

Just another ordinary girl, until you really know her well. ;P In actual fact, I'm SUPERGIRL! *laughs*

Vivian C.

Vivian C.