Stupid effing things keep happening these days.


1. Stupid NYC.
Makes her own decision however as she likes it. The most yong sui person I tell you! Grrrrrrrrrr!





2. Studies.
I haven't been doing so well. I am TRYING to live up to people's expectation. Need to improve alot, like REALLY ALOT in my Economics. I mean, how hard can it be?!!!!!!!

*hypnotise self* Logic only... logic only.. *shakes head*

as if la I have been good in reasoning things out... Gah!



Oh! MUET is next Saturday!!! DX Can't wait till it's all over.





3. Isolation?
I think I am already immune to it. =D





4. Teacher's Day.
Yay! The day we shall celebrate the ones who had contributed soooooooooo much to us students! Ohmigod!!!

Oh wait! =D There's more!

Us prefects (or at least I am) will be working like sh*t on that for most teachers won't be involved. =D Waaaaaa~~~

I love teacher's day.







5. Prefects' Interview
Do you know that every year there will be at least ONE candidate who will break down?

"Why so serious?"





6. Respect
Thank you so much for reminding me.

I LOVE YOU SO EFFING MUCH THAT I CAN KISS MY ELBOW, REACH OUT FOR THE STARS (HAHA! Hak cipta terpelihara?), GET SOME PASSIONATE SUNBURN (??) FROM THE SUN OBVIOUSLY AND FLY TO THE BIG CHUNK OF CHEESE WHICH STRANGELY LOOK LIKE THE MOON(?!?!?)!


btw, life is unfair. =D
deal with it.

7. Liar liar pants on fire
I finally had my first headache in school for real. All these while, I'll just blurt the word out but can't really feel it.

Now, I finally am.






8. Laughing pills.
I need them. It felt soooo long since I took them... *sigh*

Guess I'll be replacing them with some regular dosage of homework during the weekends.



Happy weekends people.

0 firefly(s):

The Author

A student currently pursuing the ACCA qualification.

She despises Mondays, cherishes Fridays, and totally adores weekends.

Enjoys doing many typical activities.

Just another ordinary girl, until you really know her well. ;P In actual fact, I'm SUPERGIRL! *laughs*

Vivian C.

Vivian C.