Hope to discover the EXACT date when the 08/09 board will be stepping down.

When I do manage to find out, will put up a countdown board for it on my blog.



New mindset after a good rest I had:

I'll just swallow everything anyone gives me.
I don't give a damn about it.

Any complaints?
Think about the further actions you would like to execute. Don't bother telling me and Please don't expect me to do the thinking for you. My brain has been constantly working overtime. My poor poor brain.

I'll just do what my job requires me to do and nothing extra.

When I feel it's appropriate to stand up, I will.


I'm sorry. Have not been feeling like myself these days. I'm suppose to post up more activities I've been up to. Instead, I had to let my readers keep guessing what my feelings were these days.

I'm sorry.

(God. I hate the word "sorry" and coming from me?!)

This will be the last post about this imbalance emotion of mine.

Ta.

0 firefly(s):

The Author

A student currently pursuing the ACCA qualification.

She despises Mondays, cherishes Fridays, and totally adores weekends.

Enjoys doing many typical activities.

Just another ordinary girl, until you really know her well. ;P In actual fact, I'm SUPERGIRL! *laughs*

Vivian C.

Vivian C.