MUET Speaking is over.


What is the main interest of young people these days?
A: Physical appearance
B: Earn money
C: Get a job they like
D: A lifetime partner


Mine was C. I find D interesting though. Might be able to put up a fight for awhile but too bad she didn't touch much. Which reminds me: some of their points surprised me. Especially point A. Bah. Anything.

Something they said after the discussion hurt me though.

Something predictable but coming right after that.. Gah. Pierced right through my heart.





Patiently waiting for the results which will be out by October.



I think.



Yeah yeah. I know I'm late in posting the news bout my MUET. *shrugs*






1 down.
3 more to go.

For my Mid term that is.

0 firefly(s):

The Author

A student currently pursuing the ACCA qualification.

She despises Mondays, cherishes Fridays, and totally adores weekends.

Enjoys doing many typical activities.

Just another ordinary girl, until you really know her well. ;P In actual fact, I'm SUPERGIRL! *laughs*

Vivian C.

Vivian C.