Name?
Vivian Choong

Sisters?
The one and only, Shereen.

Brothers?
Nopey nope. 

Shoe Size?
Between 5 and 6.

Where do u live?
Setapak, Gombak, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, Southeast Asia, Planet Earth, Solar System, Milkyway.  LOLOLOLOL! Feeling real miniature yet? =P


Favourite drinks?
Depends on how thirsty I am. =/ idunno la.

Favourite breakfast?
Anything heavy will be more preferable than something usual such as bread. =D

Have you been on the plane?
Sad to say, no.

Swam in the ocean?
Errr.. Been awhile since I even went to the beach. The last time I went to PD (which was last two years, mebbe), I dared not touch the water. Oh well.

Fallen asleep in school:
(a) Primary
=> O.O Speaking of which, I don't remember leh. I was too scared of the teachers to even fall asleep during my primary school time...... LOL. YOU THINK?!!

(b) Secondary
=> Yeah.. I'm such a bad, bad girl. But tell me, how can you NOT fall asleep during history lessons? Zzzzz

Fell off your chair?
=/ I don't remember. Maybe, maybe not. I was (and still am??) a klutz afterall.

*random #1: I see two birds outside the window, staring at me*

Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call?
Yeah. Been there, done that. And thank god, she called! =D It was about some work though. Few years back that is..

Saved e-mails?
Lol. Lots!

What is your room like?
Any other room you see. Just abit smaller and messier. =P

What is the last thing you ate?
Yam cake. I miss mom's yam cake. The one she bought today was so sucky and I was basically eating flour only. 


EVER HAD

Chicken pox?
Yeah. When I was in my kindergarden years. It actually started because of my sister. I laughed at how funny-looking she was and all with the bright red watery spots. She cried, I laughed more.

Few days later, we started laughing at each other.
"OH LOOK! Even I have caught your polka dots!"
=P

*random #2: They're chirping right now!*

Never had and never will?
Hmm.. a catfight? My nails are too precious to be scratching my enemy. Oh wait, define catfight.

*copy and paste*
Catfight is a term for an altercation between two women, typically involving scratching, hair-pulling, and shirt-shredding as opposed to punching or wrestling. It can also be used to describe two human females insulting each other verbally or being otherwise nasty to each other
*copy and paste ends*

*shrugs* doubt I will la then.

Do you believe in love at first sight?
I suppose so. =/ Who knows.

Who was the last person you danced with?
Dance..... eh?!

Last person who made you smile?
Kit Leng. Heh.


TODAY DID YOU

Talked to someone you like?
Nope

Kissed anyone?
My bolster. I'm one sick fella. I even salivate on it. XD While I'm asleep that is.

Got sick?
Nope.

*random #3: Stop it already you birdies!*

Talked to an ex?
Right. Current takde. Mana cari ex?

Missing someone?
Yeah. I hope she's alright.

Do you sleep with stuffed animals?
Nope.

What's under your bed?
The floor. Yup yup.

What is the time now?
12.34pm.



RANDOM

Is there a person on your mind right now?
Yup.

Do you want children?
For now, a firm "NO" from me.

Do you smile often?
I don't think so. Not as often as few years back.

What colour shirt are you wearing?
Pooh bear. I'm still in my PJ.

When did you cry last?
Guess.

*random #4: =( They flown away already..*

Are you a friendly person?
YEAH. WHY NOT. WHAT DO YOU THINK LEH?

Where is the person you have feelings for right now?
Somewhere in KL.

Have you ever cried because of something someone said to you?
Yeah.

If you're having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to?
No one.  I lose all my skills to communicate with people the proper way when I'm in my lowest state of mind.

Are you loud or quiet most of the time?
Quiet.

Are you confident?
Depends on the situation.

Random #5:
Moral of the lill' randomness-
Treasure every little things.
Do not take things for granted.

5 SNACKS I ENJOY
i.  Nah
ii. Neh
iii. Nih
iv. Noh
v. Nuh

Sorry but I'm not a junkie, most of the time.


Random #6:
Patience. Where are you hurrying to?

0 firefly(s):

The Author

A student currently pursuing the ACCA qualification.

She despises Mondays, cherishes Fridays, and totally adores weekends.

Enjoys doing many typical activities.

Just another ordinary girl, until you really know her well. ;P In actual fact, I'm SUPERGIRL! *laughs*

Vivian C.

Vivian C.