One more to go..

ONE MORE TO GO!!!

=D and I'm done.




Next school event would probably the Academic Day (Used to be Academic WEEK. *shrugs*) (=DDD!!! Can't wait can't wait!) (I have a bad feelign about this though.. Bah. Not my fault. Never mind.) and then, Teacher's Day celebration CBN style. (I would prefer the celebration to be AFTER the two-week break though. But then.. that would mean I have to work during the holidays. DX But everything's so.. kelam kabut considering its coming in one more week!)

After that, =D I'M HAVING MY BREAK!!

*JUMPS UP AND DOWN*

OFFICIALLY IT'S TIME FOR ME TO TAKE A BREAK FROM EVERYTHING.

and I mean everything ranging from living things to the non-living.

Living things, I'm referring to PEOPLE. Weird, annoying, inconsiderate people. Non-living, such as TASKS and HOMEWORK? Wait, I take back my words. I HAVE to finish up my homework. Then again, that doesn't seem like a break anymore don't you think? And now that I think about that, I'm actually 'entertaining' the inconsiderate people who constantly gives homework. Wait. o.O I'm complaining about homework?!! No no no this must not happen leh! Wait wait. HEY!!! No!! ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. then again, since when its a CRIME for a student to complain about his/her huge amount of homework? Ada undang-undang yang mengatakan para pelajar tidak boleh mengadu? TIDAK. Oleh itu, saya, Vivian Choong, akan mengadu sepuas-puasnya di dalam blog yang saya tersayang ini. (Tatabahasa saya amat teruk. Saya tahu. Sila ingat bahawa saya tidak lagi perlu mempelajari tatabahasa kerana saya tidak perlu mengambil Bahasa Melayu sebagai salah satu kertas dalam peperiksaan Sijil Tinggi Peperiksaan Persekolahan Malaysia.)

==

Ok. That was crap. I salute those who actually read the paragraph above.



I guess I won't have my REAL break until I finish my STPM.


*stops*





*gives you readers a blank look*





Ok. I'm wasting my time.





*rushes off to read Busines Paper 2*




MY LAST PAPER!!!
LAST LAST LAST LAST LAST LAST!!!!




P.S: OHHHHHHH! Not to mention lower six orientation. XDDDDD

0 firefly(s):

The Author

A student currently pursuing the ACCA qualification.

She despises Mondays, cherishes Fridays, and totally adores weekends.

Enjoys doing many typical activities.

Just another ordinary girl, until you really know her well. ;P In actual fact, I'm SUPERGIRL! *laughs*

Vivian C.

Vivian C.