Spread your wings
AND FLY~~~~~



Mid year starting next Wednesday for the sixth formers.
We'll be having our MUET Speaking this Tuesday.
Can't wait till everything's over.


and be prepared to see Vivian C. with a wider ass at the end of the week.
All my papers are roughly THREE HOURS each.

THREE FREAKING HOURS
for EACH PAPER.


=="


After which, TEACHER'S DAY.



OH!

PLEASE TAKE NOTE THAT WE SIXTH FORMERS ARE ALSO STUDENTS.
Being a prefect or not is another matter.
Thank you.


and I'm sick of canned pineapples.
GIMME GIMME GIMME!!!!!!!!





Next,
Lower six juniors coming in next Monday.
*grins*

Gosh.

It has been exactly
ONE YEAR
since I came back for form six man!

=D





I've been driving to school.

And for the first time,
I manage to reach very early to school.

Parked my car right at the entrance.

Syok.


Bad news for other sixth formers who drive. =P






Last but not least,



VIVIAN, VIVIAN
GO! GO! GO!


I didn't draw any of the sketches posted here. Lol.
I know I have good taste, but too bad I'm not THAT good in arts.
;)

1 firefly(s):

I was about to say "why is it so ugly?!" then i read that you didnt draw any... so... it's so cute!!!!! LOL.

The Author

A student currently pursuing the ACCA qualification.

She despises Mondays, cherishes Fridays, and totally adores weekends.

Enjoys doing many typical activities.

Just another ordinary girl, until you really know her well. ;P In actual fact, I'm SUPERGIRL! *laughs*

Vivian C.

Vivian C.