I'm not myself. I've changed and I'm very disappointed.
I've come a long way to where I am standing right now.
It doesn't feel right.

They're encouraging me to shut up and let everything go.
Poor blind-folded me.

One day, my fuse will light up and there you go.
Dont' worry. It's not that bad.
You won't even realise what went wrong.

I miss the good ol' days where I didn't even need to think for every actions I take.
I hate to be the one stuck in the middle and I can't be the one pointing fingers, can't I?
Huh?! Sucks to be me huh?

Nothing will ever be as simple as I think they're suppose to be.
Accuracy and precision determine the results.
Perfectionist, I am not. But really. I don't have a choice.

All in all,
I hate you so much. Oh wait, I don't.
In fact, I adore you. Wait a minute.
Ops. My bad. I hate you.

Oh. I'm such a ____(fill in the blank please)_____.

Do I look like I care?
Yes, obviously.
No, I don't. Really.

I'm confusing you? Too bad.

I'm sick of so many things. Please get them away from me.

hey. I haven't been uploading photos here huh?


Why did I use such a lame method to conceal this post?
Its just for fun. Haaaaaa



0 firefly(s):

The Author

A student currently pursuing the ACCA qualification.

She despises Mondays, cherishes Fridays, and totally adores weekends.

Enjoys doing many typical activities.

Just another ordinary girl, until you really know her well. ;P In actual fact, I'm SUPERGIRL! *laughs*

Vivian C.

Vivian C.