I had a tough time with my Maths S2 today. The four of us who are taking Mathematics S for STPM had our very first taste of the whole set of the paper.

And I nearly fainted doing my favourite Paper 2.




3 HOURS ARE JUST NOT ENOUGH!!!!


I pity my poor squinted eyes throughout the paper and the thought that clock is ALWAYS ticking and, and, and, ARGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

*wails*


It's only Paper 2!!!!


And I prefer Paper 2 more than Paper 1...
And I've never gotten better marks for Paper 1 compared to Paper 2...





Bah.

Econs on Tuesday and Wednesday!

Hope to do much much much better this time.

=D

and also in Business.





Oh. I think I lost 15 marks for my General Paper. Stupid graph.






You're right. They're discouraging,
but I'll continue to stand strong.
OH NERDY ME.
SHOOT ME LAR. STUPID.
WE'LL SEE WHO'S THE LOSER.


HUP HUP HUP!!
IGNORANCE IS BLISS.

F.O.C.U.S.
i.hate.my.zzzzz.

0 firefly(s):

The Author

A student currently pursuing the ACCA qualification.

She despises Mondays, cherishes Fridays, and totally adores weekends.

Enjoys doing many typical activities.

Just another ordinary girl, until you really know her well. ;P In actual fact, I'm SUPERGIRL! *laughs*

Vivian C.

Vivian C.