After Econs Paper 1 today, Teddy and I were walking around the school, 'doing what we're suppose to do' when we bumped into Pn.Gan.

"Aiyo. I see you two girls are
always running around doing unfinished business la."




*PULLS HAIR*

NOW ONLY YOU TEACHERS REALISE ARH?!!

EXAM WEEK MAN!! AND WE'RE STILL RUNNING AROUND COMPLETING TASKS.

And confirm one task will leads to another.



T.T Can't wait till exam's over and I shall have my long break.. TO STUDY.

I think I just flunked my Maths Paper 1 and Econs. And SHE definitely didn't help by informing me how much marks I got immediately after my paper. *sobs* Not like I was damn confident for my Econs also! *sobs* Even if I was, that doesn't mean you should reveal it to me right?! I have the rights to choose when I want to discover my marks (any other time, but NOT EXAM WEEK LA WEI). But noooooo... you blurted it out. That was my very first time getting results after my test. Although it's only objective, but.. WTH?!


Got teacher so efficient meh?!!


Fine. She's the first then.

1 firefly(s):

Efficient in sublimating people's hope. LOL.

The Author

A student currently pursuing the ACCA qualification.

She despises Mondays, cherishes Fridays, and totally adores weekends.

Enjoys doing many typical activities.

Just another ordinary girl, until you really know her well. ;P In actual fact, I'm SUPERGIRL! *laughs*

Vivian C.

Vivian C.