=DDD BWAHAHAHAHHAHAH!!


i'm so gonna laugh at you guys for not joining this camp. Syok gilerrrrr!!!! So, just wanna make you guys feel jealous/regret abit (or alot xD), will be bloggin about the camp.

Last weekend, the school organized a camp. Only few groups from each uniform bodies (except Taekwondo =/) were involved. Either they volunteered or not, I'm not so sure.


The week before that, Datin asked for a few prefects to stay overnight to help out the teachers during the camp. I asked for volunteers from the prefectorial board and am proud to say I was one of the volunteers =D~ There were two shifts: Friday night & Saturday Night. Went for the Friday night.

Honestly, I really don't feel like going cuz Teddy Mak suddenly backed out.. And the day before the camp, Pavithrah D-I-T-C-H-E-D me for she's having tuition or soemthing on Saturday morning. hmph!

But since mom signed the permission letter and stuffs like that, i pergi lo... =) Ok la. The Friday night shift people were:

Anisa, Sarah, Me, Nasiha, Ezza and Nafisa.

Nafisa was't in the pic... so... oh well... =/

Ok. On 18th July 2008 (Friday), I went to buy the candies for the fund-raising next week with Teddy Mak after school. =D I totally enjoyed buying candies in bulk at that wholesale candy store. but its the carrying those BIG BAGS OF CANDIES yang I tak sukak!!!!!!

Anyway, in the end, I only reached around 7.30pm at school padahal I told Ezza I would reach at 5.30pm... xD But she was worse... 5 minutes later than me!! xDDD

Nasiha reached school around 4.00pm, which was waaaaaay earlier than me. Thus, she had to set up the two tents for the prefects =D

See that purple and the one on its right? Those were for the prefects =)

Since we're not the participants for the camp, we were excluded from the activities =D We get to use torchlights, wear a watch, roam around the camping site (camping site is the 'kawasan larangan' for them..), makan2 minum2 anytime we want.. =D

Friday night: we did nothing special. The participants had to play musical chair and some activities which required no help from the prefects. So what we, the Friday night shift people did was.... lill' camwhoring session, ate supper earlier than the students.. talk talk, take pics of KL tower @ night....

=/

OH!!! AT 9.40PM, that f1/f2 girl dgn selambanya knocked me down while running back to the camping site to change her shoes! Like wth?!!! I almost lost my balance and fell... I could've injured myself badly k! Grrrrr.... you jaga2 skit, you!!!


I didn't take my shower at all in the school. =PPP Stinky. I know.

Oh. One mini-story that night. Since there were 2 tents for the prefects, me and Nasiha shared one tent while the other 4 took another one. BUT, I had a lill' problem that night k... it just so happneed that there was this ... "gas" inside me I was dying to release.. I slept while trying hard not to let go that "gas" within me. The next morning, it was gone. =/ Did i just sleep-farted?????



The next morning, we woke up at 6.30am.. Others had to wake up at 4.30am xD.

We had to report the cleanliness of each and every tent in the camping site, the toilets...


Then choose which one was the cleanest and dirtiest. =)

And even "menghalau monyet" from the camping site =/...


While they had to march...


We pulak lepak somewhere to camwhore. =/

Nasiha, Ezza, Vivian

Nasiha, Anisa, Vivian, Ezza

Next shift people came. First one I think it was Jo Ann.

Oh, i do have a pic of nafisa =P

Ezza damn sombong in this pic!!!! ==

Then all of the sudden, PAVI APPEARED RIGHT IN FRONT OF MY EYES. O.O!!!

Pavi, Nasiha, Wendi, Vian.

The prefects involved for both shifts.
Left out Nafisa and Dharini who came late. ==


Friday Night shift ppl went back. Me and Pavi stayed back =)



I tell you, the second shift was so much fun lo compared to the first one. =( Should've come for the second one... haih. More fun activities on the second day =(... tipu! Datin didn't tell us anything at all!


Thought of staying another night.. too bad there were lots of homework left.. and also....

.... i xde panti lebih.. xD ada atas, xde bawah. =PPPPP

=3


We even helped to start the fire!!!... at the long jump place there.. ==



There was this game, BlindTrail for one of their LDK (latihan dlm Kumpulan). =D And the prefects were involved!!! Yay~ Very syok kenakan them.


The participants were supposed to feel, taste and touch the items inside the boxes, while being blindfolded.. *grins*

Teachers were scaring them by saying got poisonous snakes, rats, insects and etc etc... Some really freaked out and sort of.... cried? I was not too sure... =/


*cough* =PPPP...

Went back around 7.. Had bak kut teh for dinner. Slept around 11. That was like super-duper early for a so-not-an-early-bird like me =)


=) Till next post, Ta~

P.S: =D My prefects so kuai.. At least some of them are...

0 firefly(s):

The Author

A student currently pursuing the ACCA qualification.

She despises Mondays, cherishes Fridays, and totally adores weekends.

Enjoys doing many typical activities.

Just another ordinary girl, until you really know her well. ;P In actual fact, I'm SUPERGIRL! *laughs*

Vivian C.

Vivian C.