We had the Farewell Party for the Senior Prefectorial Board 07/09 yesterday and the food was great.. to most of the prefects la that is. =) Saya yang buat order =DDDFirst time organise these kind of stuffs la =D And I've learnt my lesson: NEVER simply assume more than 10 people are vegetarians. Grrrrrr...

Had to do some running here and there before and DURING the party. Couldn't even eat properly for there were soooo many things to worry about... And I just noticed I have been walking very fast most of the time lately =/ I guess this should be counted as exercise kua.... =PPPP

.... Bawa kamera tapi tak guna sekali pun. And i told Aishah that I would take lotsa photos with her... =(

I gave SukYen a jar of positive quotes. Seriously thought of keeping it for myself but... oh well. Tak jadi. Instead, am planning to buy myself a self-help book one of these days.. If I do have BOTH the money and time to go to a bookstore =)

Oh, anyway. YORRRRR!!! =( You know kan, every year they have this award thingy given to the prefects? They started it without the 3 heads!!!! Me, Herng and Nasiha were busy calling the teachers... But I managed to listen abit at the end and... guess what?

Kah Yan got the most responsible prefect award leh =DDDD

I so wanna shout out:



ITU SAYA PUNYA ADOPTED OK!!!!
=DDDDDDD

Kinda brings back memories when I had my farewell party for the 06/07 Board.. =( I read the post I blogged last year and.. UWAAAAAAA I miss you guys so much DX!!!!!!!

Please click HERE to read the post.

But I suka sekarang punya board. At least they're still willing to do work when I call them to do so..... =) And some of you were really sweet.

Thanks a bunch people =D

0 firefly(s):

The Author

A student currently pursuing the ACCA qualification.

She despises Mondays, cherishes Fridays, and totally adores weekends.

Enjoys doing many typical activities.

Just another ordinary girl, until you really know her well. ;P In actual fact, I'm SUPERGIRL! *laughs*

Vivian C.

Vivian C.