I'm feeling happy. I have my reasons for that.


No regrets with what's happening to me so far.

I have been warned countless times that I am about to face many problems.

Not worried yet =D

Call me naive, ignorant..

I'm just doing some positive thinking =)

****


Did you know that the price of Takoyaki increased jor?!!! From rm3.90 to Rm4.30!!!

So it's roughly about RM1.40+ per ball...!!!

k. If you don't know what's Takoyaki, ignore me. *sigh*

I shall go and drink my Nestle yogurt drink NOW.

Ta! xD

P.S: It's already July.......... How time flies.

Next update: Msia Dog Olympics '08

1 firefly(s):

I found out when I was in Penang, on Friday night... I thought takoyaki was priced differently from KL... T.T Who would have thought the price really increased. *sigh...

The Author

A student currently pursuing the ACCA qualification.

She despises Mondays, cherishes Fridays, and totally adores weekends.

Enjoys doing many typical activities.

Just another ordinary girl, until you really know her well. ;P In actual fact, I'm SUPERGIRL! *laughs*

Vivian C.

Vivian C.