~29th June 2008~

I know this post is like super-duper overdue... =P but never mind la! At least I'm posting the pics up so that you guys can have a look what had happened =D

See! I memang so mulia wan ok! =D This post will be full of doggies' pics.




Well, this is how Spiky sit everytime when he's in my uncle's car =/

Now we wonder whether Spiky's a dog or a human huh?

Human-ized dog i guess xD


This is Spiky =3

With a rottweiler *gasps!




=D This golden so cute =DDDDDD *pats2

A mini poodle with a Minnie Mouse costume =.=


I do not know what breed is this but THIS FELLA IS HUGE!!!!!!
It looks like a Bear+dog O_O

With very thick fur.
*cough* Now let's see.. Who's the owner again? xD

Not-so-clear pic of a silky terrier =/

A whole family of... urm.. shih tzus & schnauzers.


=/ is this allowed? hmm...

"Love me, Love my master"
=D

Roxy, the rottweiler with her owner =D

So manjaaaaaaaaaa =DDDDD

=P







The end, thank you =D

0 firefly(s):

The Author

A student currently pursuing the ACCA qualification.

She despises Mondays, cherishes Fridays, and totally adores weekends.

Enjoys doing many typical activities.

Just another ordinary girl, until you really know her well. ;P In actual fact, I'm SUPERGIRL! *laughs*

Vivian C.

Vivian C.