Tomorrow is Saturday... Got Saturday schoooooooool... =(

...as if la my huge pile of homework is not enough... grrrr...

And today the canteen operator pissed me off. I must have had looked like an idiot (or perhaps bully-able..) to him eh? I think I could've lost MORE than RM2 worth of coins if I didn't voice out. Stupid uncle & aunty.

(I know RM2 is nothing to you guys.. but hey! it's still MONEY!!!!)

Oh, you even dare to ask me why the candies WE sold are more 'laku' than yours padahal yours are way cheaper eh? Hmph. You slowly go and figure out the main reason la.

Grrrrrr...
har har. Talking to these people is pointless. They're effing ****** and yet we have to tolerate them!! The nerve!

ANYWAYYYYYY....

Plan Co members cleaned the prefects' room today. We even shifted the sofas in the prefects' room. Looks more spacious now =D Weeeee~~

*cough* CleanCo and DisCo, tsk tsk tsk...

1 firefly(s):

Plan Co. 2008/2009 has begun marking their territory. LOL.

The Author

A student currently pursuing the ACCA qualification.

She despises Mondays, cherishes Fridays, and totally adores weekends.

Enjoys doing many typical activities.

Just another ordinary girl, until you really know her well. ;P In actual fact, I'm SUPERGIRL! *laughs*

Vivian C.

Vivian C.