I know my blog is kinda dead "oh-leh-dy" but Vivian C. is baaaaaaacckkkkk!!! =D Just finished my first test. Woohoo~~!! =DDDDD

On 16th June 2008, my name was the first (or was it the last few?) to be announced in the Senior Prefectorial Board 2008/2009.

Was under probation for 3 weeks. Struggled abit here and there. New faces to recognise. I had no idea who's who (the form 4 prefects) but eventually, I remembered la obviously. My memory is not THAT bad, please.


On 7th July 2008, the 2008/2009 board had their installation ceremony.


Introducing the four new heads for the 2008/2009 Board.

Pavithrah, Pay Herng, Vivian, Nasiha

Happy Working together, people!!!
=DDDD

Bwahahahahha!!!


Btw, I just realize that this year the 07/08 board stepped down FEW WEEKS EARLIER than my 06/07 Board did!!!! Ish ish ish!!!! And WHY IS THAT SO EH?!!!!

****************

And oh! I likey my class =DDDD I don't think I've shown you any of my class pic. So here it is. =)

L6Arts with Pn.Sarah, our MUET teacher.

****************

On 16th June 2008 (few weeks back, i know.. ==), my whole family had Poon Choy for dinner.

Poon Choy

Urm... "Poon" stands for periuk while "Choy" means lauk. xD


.... to celebrate my AUNT'S BIRTHDAY. lol.


****************

"Whatever" and "Anything" drink.


Sis and I tried both. Too bad I forgotten to take a pic of the "Anything" drink. lol.


=Random Pic=


HAPPY BELATED BLOGOVERSARY
TO MY BLOGGIE!!!


How time flies eh? One year jor lu~ and more to come =)

Tata!

Ps: I am suppose to be blogging bout the Msia Dog Olympics... but I... I... l-a-z-y. =PPP next post then!

2 firefly(s):

HAHAHA!! my sister and i just had the whatever drink too and it was crysanthenum tea!! btw where did u eat that poon choy dinner?? LIKE VERY TASTY ONLY!

=PPP the "whatever" drink i got dunno what tea... was it even tea that i drank? i dunno laaa.. >< till nw i dunno what issit..

and the poon choy? some restaurant in sg.buloh. =PPP

The Author

A student currently pursuing the ACCA qualification.

She despises Mondays, cherishes Fridays, and totally adores weekends.

Enjoys doing many typical activities.

Just another ordinary girl, until you really know her well. ;P In actual fact, I'm SUPERGIRL! *laughs*

Vivian C.

Vivian C.