You know what?
If I find anymore people getting my name spelt wrongly,

I'M GONNA CHOP THAT FELLA TO DEATH WITH A PARANG.
Jadi minced meat and to be served in PAOs to many many people.

Grrrrrrrr!!!!!

My name is Vivian Choong Wai Man, dammit!!!

HOW HARD CAN IT BE TO SPELL MY NAME OUT CORRECTLY????

V-I-V-I-A-N [space] C-H-O-O-N-G [space] W-A-I [space] M-A-N

See that?!!! My Choong is the Choong with DOUBLE 'O'-s!!!!

..... Get it right already, people!

Pretty please???

The same mistake keeps on repeating itself since i was in kindergarden...
or maybe younger than that...

And most of my certs when I was in primary school has the name Vivian Chong instead of Vivian ChOOng. Dx

Don't you that's sad? =(

*sighhhhh

On another note, YESHHH!! I manage to skip the spot talk today!!! It was Lower 6 Art girls' turn to do the spot talk. When I saw Pn.Sarah with the card from Pn.Chee [no.6], I felt so relieved! Mine is no.16, if not mistaken. See see.. itu budak yang berdiri di tepi Aishwariya rupa-rupanya bernombor 6.

Either that TeddyMak was sooooo lucky [go buy lottery, you =D] OR Pn.Sarah did something to make sure Miss Mak gets it, which she quickly denied when asked. I wonder...

But anyway, TeddyMak did a good job on the stage. =D A very entertaining talk which totally brighten up many people's mood on a Monday morning. Lots of laughter from the audience, even the teachers! I almost cried laughing at her on the stage, even before she started presenting it!

And to think that MAK PUI YEE was actually chosen for the spot talk!!!!!!

=D

Lucky us, the other lower six arts girls.

So many weeks to go before our turn comes back!

Hurrayyyy~~!!! =P

Here's TeddyMak's post regarding her spot talk,
if you've become a fan of her already ;)

1 firefly(s):

Hey! I know you're very happy that you didn't get chosen. You don't have to brag about it... HMPH! Yes. I know you're hoping to see "fans" swarming around me everyday I go to school. Wishing that it'll be like all those anime and stuffs that you've watched... No. I don't think it would happen...

The Author

A student currently pursuing the ACCA qualification.

She despises Mondays, cherishes Fridays, and totally adores weekends.

Enjoys doing many typical activities.

Just another ordinary girl, until you really know her well. ;P In actual fact, I'm SUPERGIRL! *laughs*

Vivian C.

Vivian C.