No matter how many times Vivian wanted to be herself, it's just not gonna happen anytime soon. Unless you know me well enough, you can never predict me. Oh no, you can't! I've changed way too much from the Vivian you knew few years back. I am unique! Do not play games with me, I'm not someone fun to be with. Shut up and get away from me already. I miss capturing special moments with friends with my camera. Do not, I repeat, DO NOT manipulate me and toss me around and about. Please... Do not ruin this for me. No one is perfect. I think I've worked hard enough to achieve this. I still think the main ingredient to success is perseverance. Stop overshadowing me. I miss Pn.Siva. Stop stupid-fying yourself. You know you're not that kind of person. No one understands you more than yourself. There is no such thing as "Best Friend Forever." Stop whining. More and more people are having the NATO attitude, including Vivian. I hate you. A friend is someone you count on whenever you're in trouble but someone told me years ago friends are like spare tyres. I feel intimidated. Rules are NOT meant to be broken. I'm not being selfish, everyone is! Money is everything. You should NOT even think about of sharing a boyfriend with another girl in the first place. The Earth will explode in ten years time, so start working hard at realizing your dream. Being a leader can be tiring. Procrastination is the thief of time. I wish that I could fly~ into the sky, so very high~ just like a dragonfly~ I'd fly above the trees, over the seas in all degrees~ to anywhere I please~ I want to get away~ I want to fly awayyyyy~~ Vivian is not being environmental friendly. My room is in a huge mess. Shereen is sleeping. I'm not. Will be wearing my yukata later with my tomodachi for Bon Odori later =D Oh dear. I take lousy photos at night. Haven't touch any homework - Econs, Maths (both Pn.Goh and Miss Choo). I miss SueFaye. Have to prepare for two presentations - PP and PA. All I want for Christmas is youuu~~ CMS-ing. It feels good to be the second oldest batch in school. I miss reading Ben's comics. Wondering what's Susanna Seek doing right now. Been years since I saw her. Friends, they come and go. Four-leaf clovers are rare. I prefer having a dog than a cat. Did you know that pigs and dogs are similar in many ways? All puppies are cute. There's a shower cap on my table right now. Sasuke is cool. Naruto and Tsunade still being emo over Jiraiya's death. Almost made me cry reading the chapter. Oppss! Spoilers, love or hate them? You can never see cool guys in manga in real life. So sad. Tick-tock, Tick-tock! Time is running out. I don't feel appreciated. Maybe I'm not worth remembering to you. Stay away from me then. Far far away. I have yet to get myself a new wallet.

I want to get my sleep. Ta.

1 firefly(s):

anyway, friends-according to old rules are... "always there to help out. there whenever u need help." Now argh??? I think it takes a new turn ady gua??? Bitter but yet true. But, there are always pieces of miracle in some part of the world. U juz need to look for it. =)

The Author

A student currently pursuing the ACCA qualification.

She despises Mondays, cherishes Fridays, and totally adores weekends.

Enjoys doing many typical activities.

Just another ordinary girl, until you really know her well. ;P In actual fact, I'm SUPERGIRL! *laughs*

Vivian C.

Vivian C.