27th December 2008

Had a reunion with my ex-classmates at KLCC. The main event was...



... urm. Picnic.


== Last minute I had to call up people who had confirmed attending. So that makes me a FOOD PLANNER. But as usual, some people ffk. Some with valid reasons, some didn't even bother.


But we enjoyed ourselves in the end. People chipped in some money and *poof*

=D FOOD!!!

And I checked the weather forecast the day before and I was told that there was "50% chances of rain"!!!

;) Thank god there was only a bit of drizzle and that's it.


We caught up with one another.. Chatted all the way during the lunch. After which, we camwhored.

*shrugs*

Enjoy the photos people! =)

Jumpshot.





Seeying~ aka Decem??

LaiYuen and Yilin. ;)


Munkey funkey!

I prefer close-up shot for this one. Oh well..




Lynnett~

Yilin~

My sudoku & camwhore-mate. ;)

;) Wabbit.


Me no no see ghost. Stupid expression of mine. ==



See you guys again next year! =PPPP
hopefully most of us can make it..


P.S: And yes. My bad.
I should have blog this last night. == I was too tired la.
Woke up so early and ran here and there. =P

And hey. I even cancelled the watermark just for you guys =PPPP

1 firefly(s):

hey. omigosh, now YOU have your own set of pics !

I uploaded another set of pics here and linked back to you, check me out :

http://troisnyx.blogspot.com/2008/12/after-dnouement-5u-reunion.html

The Author

A student currently pursuing the ACCA qualification.

She despises Mondays, cherishes Fridays, and totally adores weekends.

Enjoys doing many typical activities.

Just another ordinary girl, until you really know her well. ;P In actual fact, I'm SUPERGIRL! *laughs*

Vivian C.

Vivian C.