=DDD~~

Here's summary of what I've been doing for the past few days. I've been so busy since the last day of Nov (30th) and I CAN NOT BELIEVE that I've done so much for the last four days! =D

It was a spur of a moment thingy.. Whereby I was "forced" by my sis' Girl Guides' teacher.

No la. No one can force Vivian the Great to do something she does not want to do! She'll try and use any excuses to tackle them if she doesn't want them. Actually the fact that I will be getting a cert was quite attractive, plus I was pretty much doing nothing much beneficial at home.. Besides, I am positively sure that sleeping will do much better for my body. =D Sufficient rest is essential to make Vivian feel whacky!!

Then again, oversleeping makes you feel drowsy and that's worse! You can't do anything at all properly. You ended up feeling all low and grumpy and snap at people all the time! And no, you wouldn't want Vivian behaving like that, don't you?

Oh. I got out of topic. == Where was I again?

Ah! Girl Guides' activities.

30th Nov 2008 - World's AIDS Day
I was dragged along when they couldn't find one more person to fill in the quota. The event was held at Sg.Wang and I was in the Survey team. Met alot of types of people. == Many "he" and "she". But hey! Wait a sec. What do you get when you cross a "he" and a "she"?

Ans: A "shim". =P

1st-3rd Dec 2008 - Girl Guides' Permit Camp
Was feeling really reluctant to join the camp for it was a girl guides' camp. I wasn't even a member in the first place. But sis had to do her test and she was short of one member. So I was involved once again. Turned out it was FUN (minus the lecture about motivation. I almost slept during the first few minutes..) Many photos were taken, more than 300.. Nice ones some more! =D

The group photo

My personal favorite: Day2 - Heavy rain.

Will upload more photos when I get my EvilBaobei repaired soon enough. *sobs* I hope she'll get well soon... Her FireRed appearance had turned into a paler shade of red wei. DX So sad.

Or maybe not till that.

;) In the mean time, have a good day!

0 firefly(s):

The Author

A student currently pursuing the ACCA qualification.

She despises Mondays, cherishes Fridays, and totally adores weekends.

Enjoys doing many typical activities.

Just another ordinary girl, until you really know her well. ;P In actual fact, I'm SUPERGIRL! *laughs*

Vivian C.

Vivian C.